Company Location: Gurugram
Profile: Android Developer
No. of Vacancies: 3
Job Description : We are looking for experienced Android Developer with minimum 3-5 years of technical experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivator who is willing to work in an energetic and dynamic environment. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of JAVA, GIT, Dagger, RX Java operator/RX observer, Fire base, Retro Fit, Kotlin and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIâs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performances.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
4. Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management and multithreaded programming.
5. Experience with SAAS platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, Ad Networks, etc.
6. Hands-on experience with Android's debugging, unit-testing, memory and performance optimization tools,
7. Experienced in database like sql, room, sugar etc.
8. Must be able to effectively communicate, document ideas and articulate the reasons for your decisions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
NOPAPERFORMS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Designed in close cooperation with admission directors at top academic institutions, we help institutions to increase their outreach capabilities, enhance recruitment efforts, expand customer service offerings, and improve end results. NoPaperForms makes the entire admission process 100% transparent.
Growth and learning is in our DNA. Our curiosity sparks an insatiable appetite for learning. We are always focussed on exponential growth at all levels and fronts.
Contact Company:NOPAPERFORMS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD